Job Reference: PP1801
Our client has an excellent reputation as a major international employer. They are part of a global group and a world leader in the design, development, and sourcing of consumer goods with a vast product range that includes fashion apparel, homewares, and retail solutions.
This is a front-line facilitator role requiring a Hamburg based Account Manager who is already experienced in selling to major German retailers ideally with both branded and own label apparel expertise.
Key Skills Required Include:-
· Developing sales with the ability to spot commercial opportunities for growth through regular client connection.
· Achieving defined and agreed sales and profitability targets.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills; diplomatic and capable of forging and sustaining strong relationships’.
· Developing strong and effective relationships with your design and commercial teams in London, your merchandising teams in Turkey as well as with production facilities globally.
· A passion for product with a growth mindset.
· German/English speaking.
· Already based in Hamburg
This is a fast paced, customer facing role which involves the management of budgets, multiple accounts, and product ranges. The role is a target focused sales function requiring customer contact, visits and relationship management and requires a high degree of experience and expertise in the apparel category. Flexibility with regards to hours worked and travel commitments both nationally and internationally is essential.